karismath - Turning Minds
Number Sense Book of Addition Subtraction Multiplication Early Algebraic Thinking Early Integers Fractions Division
Early Algebraic Thinking(hide Information)
Goal: Develop an algebraic mindset among learners starting as young as 7 years (Gr.2). Algebraic representation and the concept of the variable “x” is introduced.
For Whom: Young Learners between 7-9 years and upwards; all hearing-impaired learners. Older learners with math learning difficulties / dyscalculia. Gifted learners can start at 6-7 years.
Special Focus: Visual representation of the variable x until it becomes an abstract notion; emphasis on processes as the essence of algebraic thinking.
Best for: Early algebraic concept development; pre-empts failure in Algebra in later years.
Covers algebraic addition, subtraction and multiplication. Division to follow next.
- Telling Multiplication from Addition
- Multiplication through Substitution-2
- Producing Algebraic Squares
- Multiplying Using Substitution-3
- Multipllication through Substitution-3
- Multiplication through Substitution1 1
- Producing Algebraic Squares W-sheet
- Multiplication through Substitution-1
- Multiplication through Substitution-3
- Multiplying Model a(b+c)
- Producing Algebraic Squares Demo
- Multiplying Model a (b+c)
- Multiplication through Substitution1 2
Content of Set 7
- Number of Lessons(Flash): 6
-> How to play lessons
- Number of Demos (Flash): 6
-> How to play demos
- Number of PDF files containing Worksheets: 7
-> How to open worksheets
On average, each Set contains 8-9 Animation Demos of different lengths, and around 50 pages of Worksheets.
All Documents will be provided as web-downloads.
2.00 USDadd set to Cart
Please click on each set for more information: